Our team of interior designers, furniture designers, carpenters and contractors can get a truly designed space that fits right out of the box. We’ve done interior designs & builds for hospitality, residential, and F&B. Providing that we are located in Hong Kong means a lot of the materials and processes are more efficient and we provide a larger range of custom options when renovating. It’s a huge benefit to be assured that your project is in good hands.
Our staff will be able to help you in Cantonese or English.
At SPRUE, we’re uniquely positioned to do hardwood cabinetry right here in Hong Kong. Other interior design companies will get cabinetry of unknown quality made else where and shipped here, which could be time consuming and unexpected in delay or quality. Our studio being local offers a chance to come see and consult with our designer and builders face to face to ensure quality craftsmanship.
With a lot of mass produced furniture, the producer often omit features to fit most people’s use. We think the furniture we use every day should have an emotional value to the person using it. That’s why our client order from us more often than once and we love that we can be of service! Custom built-in wardrobes are our specialty.
We’ve custom designed and built made many wardrobes for residential interiors. Made from solid hardwoods like Oak, Poplar, Ash, and Black Walnut.
Our team has extensive experience doing fit-outs from bare shell spaces. We provide the tools and expertise to consult with you what to expect during the renovation phase.
You can send us an enquiry in 3 ways:
Whatsapp us at +852 5702 1042 or use the floating Whatsapp button on bottom right of the page
Email us at email@example.com
Message us using the contact form
1. Send us a message with your custom furniture details and delivery location.
2. Our team of designers will contact you for future discussion and estimate.
3. If you accept the estimate then we will send you an invoice for the deposit.
4. Once deposit is paid, we will provide a drawing for your approval.
5. We will begin build and send you update photos and information throughout the project.
6. Finally, we invite you to come to our studio to approve the finished piece and make the final deposit.
7. We will arrange shipping and handling and installation if necessary.
Unit 4, 4/F, Block B, Ko Fai Industrial Building
7 Ko Fai Road, Yau Tong
Kowloon, Hong Kong